Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir

Started by Neros Urameshi, March 11, 2020, 02:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

There oughta be meshes/skins of characters from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Anybody agree with me?

daglob

On my list, but I am on hiatus.

This means, if anyone else wants to do them, please go ahead.

bearded

daglob

Hardware, software, wetware, jellyware, everything. I started a new "Good, Bad, & Ugly" thread in the General forum.

SickAlice

Never watched it but it's pretty high on my list, maybe something to do during monsoon season. But wasn't there a game, like an Android one or something? Just thinking an imported model deal probably wouldn't be too hard. Personally I don't know enough about the characters to understand what they should be weighted to but that might be a place to start. I'm sure the models for said game are floating around Deviantart.

cranlox

Neros Urameshi

Yeah! Just turn them to :ffvstr: meshes and bingo!

Cybertronian

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on March 11, 2020, 02:50:19 AM
There oughta be meshes/skins of characters from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Anybody agree with me?
I SECOND and THIRD this request!  :thumbup: The only guy who wants them more than me is Hawk Moth!!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetroplexBattleNetwork -- The new Freedom Force fight club that you DO talk about!

(STILL offering incentives to new and unpatched players, PLUS some of my own FX experiments!)

SickAlice

Well sounds like a few of you want this and I like making people happy. So do me a solid and list character names and what kind of moves/attacks they should have here. Keep in mind I know nothing about this show. I'll give it awhile and check back and if no one else got to this I'll take the request on.

Neros Urameshi

HEROES:

Ladybug (Marinette Dupain-Cheng)
Cat Noir (Adrien Agreste)
UPDATE: Vesperia (Zoe Lee)
Rena Rouge (Alya Cesaire)
Carapace (Nino Lahiffe)
Viperion (Luka Couffaine)
Pegasus (Max Kante)
Ryuko (Kagami Tsurugi)
King Monkey (Le Chiến Kim)
Bunnyx (Alix Kubdel)
Argos (Felix Fathom)
UPDATE: Polymouse (Mylene Haprele)
UPDATE: Minotaurox (Ivan Bruel)
UPDATE: Miss Hound (Sabrina Raincomprix)
UPDATE: Pigella (Rose Lavillant)
UPDATE: Purple Tigress (Juleka Couffaine)
UPDATE: Caprikid (Nathaniel Kurtzberg)
UPDATE: Rooster Bold (Marc Anciel)
UPDATE: Mister Bug (Adrien Agreste)
UPDATE: Lady Noir (Marinette Dupain-Cheng)
UPDATE: Rena Furtive (Alya Cesaire)
UPDATE: Scarabella (Alya Cesaire)
UPDATE: Cat Walker (Adrien Agreste in a new look)
UPDATE: Canigirl (Alix Kubdel)
UPDATE: Kitty Noire (Zoe Lee)
UPDATE: Betterfly (Gabriel Agreste)

VILLAINS:

Hawk Moth (Gabriel Agreste)
Shadow Moth (Gabriel Agreste)
Monarch (Gabriel Agreste)
UPDATE: Shadybug (Marinette Dupain-Cheng)
UPDATE: Claw Noir (Adrien Agreste)
UPDATE: Ikari Gozen (Tomoe Tsurugi)
UPDATE: Matagi Gozen (Tomoe Tsurugi)
Mayura (Nathalie Sancoeur)
Queen Wasp (Chloe Bourgeois)
Queen Banana (Chloe Bourgeois)
Banana Boom-Boom
Penalty (Chloe Bourgeois)
Antibug (Chloe Bourgeois)
Clonika (Chloe Bourgeois)
Malediktator (Andre Bourgeois)
Style Queen (Audrey Bourgeois)
Volpina (Lila Rossi)
Hoaxer (Lila Rossi)
Gorizilla (Adrien's bodyguard)
Rogercop
Miraculer
Cat Blanc
Riposte
Dark Cupid
Reflekta
Silencer
Anansi
Bubbler
Gamer
Lady Wifi
Princess Fragrance
Stormy Weather
Evillustrator
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Pharaoh
Rocketear
Qilin
Weredad

Cybertronian

Ladybug's primary skills involve jumping, running across rooftops, and using a spotted yo-yo as a weapon. Aside from the spots, she probably has the second easiest costume of any superhero to model. Her superpower is creation -- called her "Lucky Charm" she creates objects at random and develops a strategy to use said object to defeat her enemy. She must have some level of strength as two of her objects were a coiled radiator and a BFG/rocket launcher. (An evil version of her produced the SoulEdge!)
Cat Noir (Chat Noir in French)'s abilities run similar, but he uses a collapsible staff similar to Robin. Like Catwoman, he has clawed gloves and will fight using them. His superpower is destruction -- his right hand emits a black energy pulse (similar to Sunspot) and disintegrates/destroys anything it touches. This power uses a LOT of energy and will force him to power down 5 minutes after using it. His all-black costume includes cat ears and a prehensile tail made from a belt. When transformed, he has green cat eyes.
Queen Bee is (unfortunately) Ladybug/Marinette's arch-nemesis (in school) Chloé Bourgeois. Normally a mean-spirited, spoiled rich girl (and daughter of Paris's mayor, which she'll happily remind you), Chloé found a lost miraculus (the source of the heroes' superpowers) and became Queen Bee for fame, popularity, and to impress her equally mean-spirited mother. As Chloé, her behavior is so terrible, she's been the root cause of over half her class being turned into supervillains. Because she is secretly a Ladybug superfan, she's tried to use her time as Queen Bee to become a better person. (Better than normal, anyway.) Her weapon is a spinning top wielded similar to Ladybug's yoyo and her superpower -- venom -- allows her to paralyze foes by jabbing them with the poisoned tip of her top. Queen Bee has fallen under Hawk Moth's influence and turned not only into Queen Wasp, but as Chloé was turned into Antibug (a black costume with red spots) in response to her anger at Ladybug.
Hawk Moth is secretly Gabriel Agreste, Adrien/Cat Noir's father. Though few people know how he got the Butterfly miraculus, his one desire is to get his hands on Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculuses and use their combined power to grant his wish: bring his wife back to life. It hasn't been revealed how she died, but it looks like she lost her life after trying to use the damaged peafowl miraculus. Always seen using with cane, he uses it to fight with and keep his foes at a distance. Hawk Moth uses his powers to create butterflies which can give other people superpowers, but he uses his evil influence to change these butterflies from lavender to black, putting the target under his control as a supervillain. (Also called akumatization or evilizing.) He chooses his targets by empathically connecting with their strong (negative) emotions -- anger, depression, fear, angst, greed. He can only evilize one victim at a time unless empowered by someone else to do more.
Volpina looks like the wearer of the fox miraculus but is actually Lila, daughter of an Italian diplomat. She's gotten through life and impressed anyone she encountered by telling lies. No matter how fantastic the lie, everyone believed them. All of this came to an end when she tried to impress Adrien by telling him a.) she was rescued by Ladybug and that b.) she's the newest fox hero. Ladybug arrived and exposed her lie, making her perfect for Hawk Moth's schemes. Even after being returned to normal, she never lost her anger against both Ladybug and Marinette, guaranteeing her a return visit by the evil butterflies.
Rena Rouge (the red fox) is the bearer of the fox miraculus, but is also Marinette's friend Alya. One of the few visible minorities in Marinette's class, Alya's family is from Martinique. The only one brave enough to stand up to Chloé's antics, Alya is a fan of superheroes and a seeker of the truth. After Chloé got her suspended from school, she was once turned into Lady Wifi. (Imagine Livewire with all the powers of a camera-smart phone.) Rena Rouge (and Volpina) are just as acrobatic as the other heroes but uses a flute/staff. Both characters' superpower is illusion and can create a fantastic mirage/hologram to confuse their foes. As a Hawk Moth creation, only Volpina can use her illusions many times without draining her powers.
Carapace is Adrien's friend Nino as well as Alya's boyfriend. Normally his interests involve DJ-ing, E.D.M., and having fun. He was inspired to become a hero after Alya's big sister, an MMA fighter turned into the monstrous Anansi, took Alya hostage and dared him (and Cat Noir) to free her. His borrowed miraculus is the turtle and his costume looks like he's wearing a hoodie and a detachable shield. Like Captain America, his shield normally rests on his back and provides his superpower, shelter (or is it Shell-ter?), a forcefield large enough to protect himself and another person. He can send this forcefield to protect someone else even if it leaves him vulnerable. Also of African descent, Nino is from Reunion Island.
Mayura is the identity of Nathalie, Gabriel/Hawk Moth's assistant after she hastily used the damaged peacock miraculus. Mayura's power appears to enhance a person by drawing upon their fears and despair. Prior to transforming, Nathalie was already empowered to boost Hawk Moth's akumatization ability. After powering down, she still appeared to be weakened. Nathalie is the only person who knows of her boss's double identity, and in spite of it, secretly loves him. She will do anything to please Hawk Moth even though she knows that if he gets his wish, his beloved wife will return.

Hawk Moth has empowered various people around Paris to become his super-minions, including most of his son's classmates. Rather than list them all, here are a few of my favorites:

• Lady WiFi - Alya Césaire - mentioned above. When Hawk Moth's powers were boosted, Alya -- as Rena Rouge -- was temporarily akumatized into Rena Rage.
  • Volpina - Lila Rossi - mentioned above. She's been akumatized 3 times, the 3rd time as a different villain identity.
  • Anansi - Nora Césaire - Nora, a champion MMA fighter, prefers to go by her fighting name, Anansi and proudly wears her kickboxing helmet emblazoned with a spider. She is very over protective of her sisters, especially with in a city with supervillains running around. When she became Anansi the supervillain, she became an 8-foot tall spider monster with 6 arms. Even under Hawk Moth's control, she is not afraid to tell him off.
  • Rogercop - Officer Roger - After being unfairly fired by the mayor, police officer Roger became a bulky robotic cop who fires red and blue lasers. Anyone hit by them is compelled to submit to any judgement he orders them to carry out.
  • Antibug (& Queen Wasp) - Chloé Bourgeois - mentioned above. In spite of being the school menace, she's also a huge fan of Ladybug. When Ladybug (rightfully) let her have it after her bad behavior on two occassions, she was changed into Antibug, a reverse-colored antithesis of Ladybug. On the second occasion, since she was wearing the bee miraculus, Hawk Moth turned her into Queen Wasp (an antithesis to the Queen Bee identity). As Queen Wasp, her powers involve multiple uses of Queen Bee's paralyzing venom, usually in the form of swarms of stinging wasps.
  • Style Queen - Chloé Bourgeois's mother Audrey - a famous fashion maven who makes people believe in the Devil wearing Prada. When akumatized, she became Hawk Moth's most powerful creation, a woman made completely of gold glitter who could turn anyone into a glitter statue. She shares her catchphrase with Donald Trump: "you're fired!" She uses this against people who don't even work for her and frequently forgets her daughter's name.
  • The Vanisher - not a rip-off from the X-Men, this Vanisher was Chloé's "friend" and henchwoman, Sabrina. Oblivious to how Chloé (ab-)uses her, she becomes a completely invisible villain after being told off by her friend. No costume change --  even though she was invisible, she still had the same school clothes.
  • Guitar Villain - Jagged Stone - Normally a hard rocker who resembles a cross between Ozzy Ozbourne and Elton John with a pet alligator. Guitar Villain's weapon is his rock guitar which can either turn his victims into rock zombies or literally blow them away. His gator, Fang, became a crocodile-like flying dragon.
  • Dark Cupid - Lê Chiến Kim - After his attempt to woo Chloé was an epic failure -- which she recorded and posted -- he turns into an evil flying archer whose arrows make people hate those closest to them. (When he finally caught Chloé, he felt she had more hate in her heart than his arrows could provide.)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetroplexBattleNetwork -- The new Freedom Force fight club that you DO talk about!

(STILL offering incentives to new and unpatched players, PLUS some of my own FX experiments!)

Neros Urameshi

I agree. Personally, I'm glad Chloe is no longer Queen Bee. She's more like Queen Wasp to me, and someone would make a perfect replacement for her.

SickAlice

Ty, though I can't say much of that helps. Like I can't apply catchphrases to movements you know? I dunno if it ends up being me I will just fit them to basic meshes then and leave it whoever to skope them. Someone else should take it on though, someone who is actually familiar with the characters. They will have a better understanding of how the characters should look and move in game.

On a side not asking Neros and Cybertronian (love the namesake, big TF fan here) do you two have any knowhow in making nifs? Specifically I'm thinking in taking models from other games and making them work in FF? I'm thinking here most of your requests are centered around characters from other games and if not I would open to teaching this stuff to you guys, it would help with your requests big time. Also same goes for extracting models from games, at least I can give pointers on Android ones though note it's a hit and miss kind of deal.

cranlox

I would really be interested if you show me! since I saw a lot of characters in fbx or xnlara meshes that I would love to convert.
I have dealt with an explanation of Detounme but just then my pc died.
I have to start from scratch.
Simplifying what was said in this previous petition, I would recommend:
Putting Cat Noir's mesh in Marvel's Batroc, In your own Marvel Elektra you would put Lady Bug.
Rena rouge would put it on your American Maid
and Queen Bee on your Lady MasterMind.
Then I'll do some area and projectile attacks and I don't think any more is needed. At least on my part.

Neros Urameshi

Regardless, I'll be looking forward to whichever ones are done and set!

Neros Urameshi

Forgive my rudeness and bumping, I'm still waiting.

Neros Urameshi

I updated the Miraculous Heroes and Villains list.

Randomdays

I did Cat Noir and Ladybug by request last Christmas

Quote from: Randomdays on December 20, 2021, 12:31:14 AM
I'm working on Hero's Felicia at the moment - it will probably be done tonight. The classic Ancient One and Water Elemental are still in queue

Still working on readme's and game testing.

I think all the characters were done for FF, except for the Air Elemental. So far they all seem to work for FFvt3R as well.

As normal, hands are my bane, and there will be some break up in the character viewer

Cranlox - 4 meshes done - Sullivan on male_hulking_brute, Ladybug and Cat Noir on male_teen_12, and Ratchet on male_basic.

For Ratchet, let me know if you want some curl in the tail - it looks a little strange sticking straight out.

cranlox

Yes, and they really are excellent works. I put a kf from another character on Lady bug so that she runs similar to how the character originally does and a circular movement that also came in that kf that is convenient for her to use her yo-yo.
The CatNoir I also made the alternative palette of ChatBlank, the white cat from when he is akumatized.
I even passed the fx to RD in case he wanted to add it to his so perfect and express work. My niece almost learned to use the mouse by using these characters that made RD eternally grateful with your Christmas gift!

On the other hand, if you have a list of characters always to ask for!

Some of the ones you are asking for literally appear for a few minutes in the series. I don't deny that they are cute. But doesn't it seem a bit too much to ask for those giant lists?
I made a heart of stone (basically with a Youngblod badrock skin) it was quite acceptable.

On the other hand I thought that characters that generate complete illusions of happiness or desires, with dimensional jumps or characters that literally time travel with retries, is almost impossible to put in a game where the gameplay is fully developed for that.

Many on the list are variations of the same person with different powers. Is that really necessary?
I am not saying that they are not beautiful and interesting for combat.

Even so, if someone wants to convert them, I have the fbx of these characters:

These are my 2 simple modifications that I made to add some more to the collection

Neros Urameshi

Nice! Models of Ladybug, Cat Noir, Cat Blanc, Carapace, King Monkey, Viperion, Pegasus, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, Viperion, Horrificator and Stoneheart!

That's a good start so far! :thumbup:

cranlox

You forgot to say King Monkey.
They are downloaded models, they cannot be converted or adapted to ffvs3.

I downloaded them to keep them in case I ever have a more competent PC again and I manage to learn.

If someone wants them I can pass them on.

The two mine that are modifications if I have them ready for ffvs3

Neros Urameshi

Looking at Queen Bee, it'll no doubt be easy to edit and modify into Queen Wasp.

cranlox

Yes, it is the same character with the same power, with the same suit, in a different state. And only color modification.
It's pretty obvious.

Neros Urameshi

I'll be looking forward to all this and more as development comes along.

cranlox

Neros Urameshi

I wish. I confess: I'm not a model animator or creator or anything.