News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Genderless?

Started by Tomato, March 24, 2020, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So this one is a bit far off, but one of the characters I plan on doing is sort of a... Mulan type situation? My idea is for a female character presenting as male in their superhuman identity so as not to have to deal with the drama they do in their normal life.

The easy solution is to just use a mb base, but I don't really want to settle for that? I'd like there to be subtle hints in there even if it's not overt. The character is supposed to be more of a scientist, so I was thinking a more slender frame... I was looking at SA's Spider-Man mb2 but with maybe more of a butt?

I dunno, I'm very early in planning this out, any help would be appreciated.

daglob

Ink's Female Teen Versatile, maybe? I can't look at it yet to see.

Actually, your Female Teen is a little like that.

SickAlice

Got a lot on my plate but tagging this for myself. Pitch me some ideas. I love making new body types and especially putting more diversity out there. I kind of can visualize what your saying but not quite.

Tomato

I'm finally home so I'll be looking at inks female teen, but right off the bat I can say likely not, for reasons related to the keyframes. For multiple reasons I'd prefer mb animations (I don't want hip swaying anims for a character trying to act male, plus it's easier to utilize animations for their powers from mb keys)

Also, the tm1 females are all broken. I tried to fix them recently, but there is a flaw that happened when I originally made the base model that somehow broke how the model works with the animations. The fb2 is fine, but I don't have the max for it anymore so I can't mod it into the other body types I made before.

SA, I'll pm you with specifics in a bit.