Ren's green_lantern_male_basic keys

Started by abenavides, May 26, 2020, 05:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

Panther_Gunn

I don't seem to have them, but according to the readme in his Male_Basic_Green_Lantern mesh, at the time (2003) he recommended using "Green Lantern test keyframes" that were supposedly located in his 2nd YG, Renegademeshes2 (which is also where that mesh was).  They are not in the "backup" that Yahoo sent me, so at the time it shut down the file may or may not have still been there.

Hopefully this will help someone else track it down.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

abenavides

Hmm, I may have something called "GL_testkeys" somewhere. Maybe that's it?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

WyldFyre

I have a male_basic_green_lantern mesh and kfs. Where would you like them sent?
For Freedom!

WyldFyre

Sent.

edit: I just noticed it DOES use the gl test keys. So that's what is with the mesh.
For Freedom!

BentonGrey

I THINK that those are the keys GL uses in the DCUG, but I'm not 100% sure.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Those sound familiar, let me get caught up on some work, and then I'll check for you this afternoon.

abenavides

WF sent them my way! Thx WF

(they do seem to be the "GL test keys"
www.alexff.com