News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

X-Men Mother Righteous

Started by SickAlice, January 28, 2024, 10:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Mother Righteous is on ET Druig by Gren and JP. I sculpted a new body and added newly made parts and weapons. She has capes and clothes that can be sculpted via the alpha channels unique to this nif. I adjusted the keyframes adding new ones included custom sitting animations. There is a drag in the pointer fingers though it's not noticable in game as much as CTool. She comes with a chair map object. She also has the same chair added to the character nif which can be unhidden in Nifskope.

Mother Righteous can be downloaded on my X-Men page here. If you have visited the page previously you may have to refresh to make her visible:
https://thelitterbox.freedomforce4ever.com/pages/xmen.html

SickAlice

Ty. I hope any of the bits are useful to anyone. Kind of fun and kind of a pain in the butt to make.
Working on Dr.Doom right now or rather revising Gren's and to include sitting animations.

Oh, I figured out how to fix Blender/Max exported objs. It's a thing that long plagued people where the model is broken and it is difficult to manipulate it, extrusion of faces for example. It's stupid but convert with Noesis even to the same format. It fixes any errors in the model and updates them. Flip UV's if needed too (texturing is upside down).

crosspotts1.0

Awesome she look so good great job