News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Portrait Problem?

Started by Cyber Burn, June 12, 2020, 11:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

So I wasn't sure where to put this, but I was trying to set up a few hero files to try out some of the FX that are giving some people grief, however, while setting up one of the hero files, I noticed that the colors of the portrait were off. No big. So I tried another, and it was way off, and another, the same problem. Is anyone else having this issue? Any advice on this one would be appreciated. Thank you. 

For reference, I'm using:

Windows 10
:ffvstr:
Disk Version
Current version of Alex's Hero Tool

Spoiler

BentonGrey

Wow, I've never seen that.  Does it display correctly in game?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Found some other glitches with my game, so I have had a chance to actually try it out. For instance, some of my FX aren't showing up in the character creation area, but they are in the FX Dat file, and the Nif Files and textures are in the correct places as well.

SickAlice

I'm having a few similar issues with 10. I'll note though some of my current issues aren't common and thus note as well I have a new laptop and a new video card. What's yours for that matter and also open the idea of perhaps a thread here dedicated to video card findings and reports of glitches? Else I have had that issue previously, I was using XP SP3 I think? I don't recall how it was resolved or more if it just resolved itself. I think it was the latter after a video card driver update though. Sorry, if I can come across it and I'm guessing probably it's even in the archives here somewhere I will but XP was just a long time ago against a current me who can't remember the groceries list when going to the store.

daglob

I was having lots of color problems on all textures, and chalked them up to the fact that WX does not support my graphics card. Cascade failure after that.

abenavides

yeah, I 'd suggest checking video drivers. Have you changed the PC or updated/reinstalled windows recently?
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.