News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Yank's Request Thread

Started by SuperPoweredYank, June 17, 2020, 06:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPoweredYank

I'm making this request thread so I don't flood this forum with a ridiculous amount of threads.

Currently looking for:

• Mr. T by Atomic Robot, along with the mesh it's made for.
  • Muhammad Ali by Atomic Robot
  • Dr_Strange_new_t by Tommyboy
  • Any Ming the Merciless skin/mesh
  • Ash Williams mesh

Thanks in advance.

daglob

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3w0j7j95f5q6q/for_yank

Not sure if either of these Dr. Strange's is what you want. I don't recall seeing a Ming mesh, although there is a "Asian Mastermind" kind of guy.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: daglob on June 17, 2020, 07:36:58 PM
Not sure if either of these Dr. Strange's is what you want.

One of the Dr. Strange meshes worked for what I needed it for. Thanks.

SuperPoweredYank

Has anyone done a version of the Charles Wilson mesh with attack animations? Or at least a Charles Wilson skin for another mesh?

Cyber Burn

I had tried both, but neither turned out well, but since then, the wheels have been turning, and I have a few ideas to try out.

SickAlice

On both here I can help. I'm not familiar with Flash Gordan *ducks* but know the design. Which version are you looking at? I would be interested in doing the film design since I like the costume. It would be put at the end of my request que thus take awhile though. As for Charles Wilson that would simple as just weighting the model to a different one and skoping it into that nif so which keyframes are looking at? I'm assuming male basic standard but just to be sure before I go ahead.

SuperPoweredYank

Quote from: SickAlice on June 21, 2020, 06:43:30 PM
On both here I can help. I'm not familiar with Flash Gordan *ducks* but know the design. Which version are you looking at? I would be interested in doing the film design since I like the costume. It would be put at the end of my request que thus take awhile though. As for Charles Wilson that would simple as just weighting the model to a different one and skoping it into that nif so which keyframes are looking at? I'm assuming male basic standard but just to be sure before I go ahead.

• I love the movie, so that design will be much more than adequate. (Also on that note, is there a movie Flash?)
  • Male Basic will do fine.

SickAlice

I think someone did a movie Flash skin a looooong time ago but I'd be pickled to tell you whom. That was back in the NPI forum days. I won't take that on mostly because I wouldn't have fun with that costume design as much as I would Ming but I bet someone or another here would be up for it.

SickAlice

Charles Wilson MB effects is done and up in my release thread.

SuperPoweredYank

Mesh looks really good. Thanks a lot! :cool:

SickAlice

No prob. I need it for Zoar for Sorceress from Motu anyways. It also solved my pegasus problem. I'll probably just as well make a smaller version with a different sculpt for small birds as well as seeing the requests all over the place for basic animal types here.

windblown

Quote from: SickAlice on June 22, 2020, 08:52:09 PM
No prob. I need it for Zoar for Sorceress from Motu anyways. It also solved my pegasus problem. I'll probably just as well make a smaller version with a different sculpt for small birds as well as seeing the requests all over the place for basic animal types here.

Hey SA, I have a skope for the Sorceress with transforming animations. If you want to take a look at it let me know and I'll send it to you, it's not perfect but maybe it's useful for you if you're doing her.

SickAlice

Yes please. Any help on anims is appreciated. I was actually working on anims for the past two days for MOTU male standards, it's been a heck of a process but I'm gaining ground. In her case I'm mostly interested in the "transforming" anim however keeping the meshes separate since the Zoar will also double on it's own for Screeech, same bird of prey I just released with a hadncrafted armor piece of course.

SuperPoweredYank

Are there any meshes based off characters from Disney's Gargoyles?

daglob

A few. Give me a little time and I'll see if I can get them posted.

daglob

Ugh! Sick all day. I haven't forgotten.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3w0j7j95f5q6q/for%20yank

I am certain that here is a Goliath, but I haven't been able to find him.

SickAlice

Certain too but likewise no clue where. I think it was done on the Big Demon Hellboy nif back in the day.

SuperPoweredYank

Thanks for the meshes. Has anyone found that Goliath skin?

daglob

Sorry; forgot. I"ll check a little more.

daglob

SuperPoweredYank

Okay, now I'm looking for a male mesh with a hood, cape, and sword. Preferably one that works in both games. Thanks in advance!

hoss20

There's always Grenadier's Taskmaster. He's got a hood, cape, sword, and a bunch of other stuff (some hidden, some not). You can find it here: http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/grenadier_three.html

I don't recall that Gren ever made any meshes specifically for FFvTTR, so you shouldn't have any problems there. I also think Taskmaster was made before 3rd Reich anyway.

SuperPoweredYank

Oh yeah, duh, Taskmaster. :doh: I feel kinda dumb now, lol. :D Thanks.

SuperPoweredYank

Is there a female_hulking or female_heavy?

Randomdays

I've got a female gorda which is an overweight, large stomach mesh, probably not what you want. I thought maybe if someone had done Stompa(which hey...someone please) from Apocalypse, or one of the Femizons, that might work.

Otherwise, it should be easy to do in Blender. Pick a base with the hair style you like, and increase the xyz scales as you see fit.

RD

SuperPoweredYank

Well, I don't know a thing about Blender, but fortunately I didn't actually need it for anything in particular, just asked out of curiousity. Thanks anyway. :thumbup:

daglob

Alice has something on his site that is the equivalent of Female Heavy.

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/workbench.html

SuperPoweredYank

Anybody got Atomic Robot's Bruce Wayne Skin? I already have the mesh.

Randomdays

I think so... I'll check when I get home from work.

RD

Randomdays

Here's a link to a bunch of Atomic Robot skins. I checked it and it looks like Bruce Wayne was in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4afahtwyhdtqy3m/Atomic_Robot.7z/file

When I checked the forums to see where I had gotten the link from, it was of course from Cyber.

Helping out even now.

RD