Has Anyone Seen Either of These Skins: UM and LM?

Started by SpecterFan, June 22, 2020, 04:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecterFan

I am trying to locate a couple of skins for which I have no info with the exception of a few site pics.

They are both for the Hourman III mesh by Renegade. I have been trying to insert the pics I have - namely UM.jpeg and LM.jpeg - with no success. At the moment, names are the best I can do and hope for a huge amount of good luck.

Thanks,
SpecterFan

Tomato

So, first, just because I know someone will point it out if I don't: technically this should be in "Requests for skins and meshes." This board is for showcasing skins you've made and discussing skinning techniques, whereas the Requests board is more suited to finding specific skins. Not that big a deal, it's already here, but in future please try not to post this sort of thread in skins, since it pushes down relevant skin threads.

Second, I recommend https://imgur.com/ . You can drag and drop images there, then copy the link and paste it here. Unfortunately, without at least frame of reference, we can't really help... if we can see the site images we might be able to determine who made them and where they were (different skinners and websites have different preview styles) but just a name, especially such a clear abbreviation like UM.jpeg is virtually worthless on its own. I genuinely want to help, but you need to give me more to work with.

SickAlice

Were they of Hourman himself or a different character using the Hourman mesh? If the former I would safe to say that they C6 did them and they would be on Alex's site then.

SpecterFan

Thanks for clearing the correct location issue up. I fully intended posting in the right place. The correction is appreciated.

The first place I check is always C6's page over on Alex's site. So far, I've had no luck.

Tomato

Again, please post the actual images via imgur.com if you have them. Even if we can't make out enough to be able to tell detail from the skin itself, just being able to see the layout of the preview would be invaluable. Many skinners make their own previews, and we each have our own quirks and someone might be able to recognise the preview "style" even if they don't recognise the skin. Also, if you post them, we can look at the size of the image... it might sound silly, but preview images are usually kept uniform to whatever is on the rest of the site, and different sites have different dimensions.

SickAlice

I meant skins of Hourman or a different character using the Hourman mesh and if so what character? If it's Hourman that narrows it down to a few people. Kind of what Tomato is telling you here, you're asking about stuff but not actually saying what it is and assuming we know. Can't help if we're guessing what you're looking for.