Independence Day Challenge 2020?

Started by daglob, July 05, 2020, 02:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Oops! Sorry, been distracted. Next year, I hope.

SickAlice

No probs, I think we all have. The 4th was actually called off in my town due to COVID and high heat danger anyways here.

Cyber Burn

I have something, it'll be a little late, but I'll post it soon.

daglob

Cyber Burn

In a world where the Justice Lords continue to maintain control over the population of the  United States, The United States Government has secretly brought together 4 individuals and created a new team of "Heroes" to bring the Justice Lords down. But these "Heroes" have their own secrets as well, and after the Justice Lords fall, all will be revealed.

Yes, I know I'm missing one, I didn't get to finish my little project. If/When I do, I'll post it in my Skins thread.

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

If you end up needing it given your condition I can take up challenges for awhile or am certain someone else here would. As it is the way the virus is going in Arizona we're heading right into another lockdown anyways and that's looking to be the state of things for the year out where I won't be resuming life outside the house until at least November thus have a lot of free time and time to be online. Anything to help and sincerely wish I could offer more to that end but it's there if you need it. If so just message me a brief outline though I pretty much think I get how you do this in just basing it around general holidays and seasons.

deanjo2000

That's a great concept and I like the designs :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.