Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: What SpecterFan was looking for, and now I am too:  (Read 191 times)

Offline daglob

• Shape-Shifting Silly-Putty Android
  • Da Glob
What SpecterFan was looking for, and now I am too:
« on: July 30, 2020, 10:37:08 PM »

Anybody have any information on them?

Offline Deaths Jester

• Drunken Arse!!
Re: What SpecterFan was looking for, and now I am too:
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:31:54 AM »
They've got some parts/skinning style that reminds me of Carrivaggio's work but I'm not sure. Carr made sooo many skins of original characters - many that were never released - that my memory is faulty. Though...Carr didn't do a lot of...fabricy-ish pants like the second one has...

Alright...ignore what I just said...I got nada...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 01:20:36 AM »
I feel like that base skin was someones, I don't remember whose. I think it was one that someone released, if anyone has the contents of the base skin yahoo group I'd skim that and see whose it was. It might narrow things down, even if that's not the actual skinner.

Offline Cyber Burn

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 06:27:45 PM »
There were a couple of base skins that were somewhat close, but these look to have been altered. As for the actual skins, I havenít found them yet in my stash, however, maybe someone could try a reverse image search to see if anything pops up.

Offline daglob

• Shape-Shifting Silly-Putty Android
  • Da Glob
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 03:47:46 AM »
I've been cruising The Wayback Machine, and lo, and behold, there are a few skins in The Skindex. I'm pretty sure you can get most of them elsewhere, but I checked some of the skins in NPI, and I'm pretty sure there were some that I couldn't get before (but, of course, some of the ones that have disappeared recently are still gone. It's weird. And I've been too sick to sort them out as to which site they came from.