News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Atomic Man

Started by Doctor_Fate81, August 08, 2020, 11:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor_Fate81

Has anyone made any mesh at least similar to Atomic Man? He is from Prize Comics from Golden Age. I tried to use Tommyboy Versatile Mesh, but the Atomic Man has a Roman style helmet, Spanish Soldier style, I don't know ... and a type of skirt over the skirt that is also strange and has no similar in the versatile mesh. In the last adventure, he got a more common uniform, but it's not as cool as this one. Atomic Man had a tendency to vaporize enemies with just one warning. Unarmed enemies. He was the FIRST Atomic super-hero even before the bomb.
https://i.ibb.co/BnMj27G/Atomic-Man-021.jpg

daglob

He's obscure, right? He has been on my list for a long, long time (to a large extent due to my liking of the art by Charles Voight, and then he's also just crazy), but I hadn't really found a way to solve the problems you list. I had almost decided to do away with the skirt, and believe I could distort a helmet in Blender, with most of the rest fairly easy, but I never got very far. If anyone else would want to take it over, I'm on enforced hiatus, and won't get to it very soon.