• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Mods, meshes, skins etc.

Started by tommyboy, February 09, 2007, 03:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyboy

Alrighty, Avengers mod V.2.0 is now ready for release.
Added:
Wonderman (replaces silver surfer, 4 costumes, mannequin, colossus based powerset, new icons and Huds)
The Wasp (replaces Storm, 4 costumes, mannequin, new Storm based powerset, new icons and Huds)
Tigra/Cat/Hellcat (replaces Wolverine,mannequin, wolverine powerset, new Huds)
Hulk (replaces Colossus, 4 costumes, mannequin, colossus powerset, new icons and Huds)
Quicksilver as before remade two costumes, one new one.
Beast as before, one new costume
Vision fixed solar beam power
Added team back file.

As before read the readme for details.
As before BACKUP THE FILES THAT WILL BE REPLACED, or you will need to reinstall the game.
I hope you enjoy playing it.

BentonGrey

Alright!  Wasp and Tigra, pretty awesome Tommy!  You say that Wasps powers are Storm based, how so?

tommyboy

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 09, 2007, 06:46:35 AM
Alright!  Wasp and Tigra, pretty awesome Tommy!  You say that Wasps powers are Storm based, how so?

I've renamed or altered a few powers that at a stretch, could be attributed to the Wasp, and copied over a couple from Spiderwoman.
The thing to remember is that the game gives each character 8 "special" powers plus melees, throws and passive attributes, so almost all of the characters have ended up with powers never seen in the comics, and my Wasp just continues that trend.
She has a bioelectric sting, a chained bioelectric sting, a close up electric stun, an area bioelectric sting/charge, a summon wasps to attack in a swarm, summon (lots and lots of) insects to create whirlwind, summon lots of insects to form a protective shield and so on.
Granted, about half of these are nothing like anything she's ever done in comics, but don't seem TOO out of place within the game (in my opinion).

BentonGrey

Yeah, that sounds pretty good.  I think you've done a pretty good job then, and you have to expect that these characters aren't going to be purely canonical in their power sets.  I think you did an admirable job in adjusting her to the game.

Sledgehammer

I've been following your Avengers work, tommy, and it's a fantastic addition to MUA. I think this considerably increases the game's replayability.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not Freedom Force. I mean, you can't mod EVERYTHING, so you are limited in some aspects. I guess powers is one of them. Considering that, your powersets are more than okay in my book. And no, I don't think it's too wild to attribute those powers to Janet.

captmorgan72

tommyboy

Released today, meshes and skins:
Updated Captain Marvel MUA V2 4-pack,

Black Widow MUA V2 4-pack

and a Yellowjacket MUA

All in the MUA section of my site.

tommyboy

I've decided to release some hulk meshes and skins.
Heres a Hulk 5-pack,  a new green hulk, a new grey hulk, World War Hulk (no helm), and Planet Hulk (with helm).

They can be found here (bottom of the page):
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/MUA%20Stuff.html

I hope you like them.

Carravaggio

detourne_me

what he said!

oh man those look sweet,  I love the WWH one.
looks like i'm going to start a new campaign in mua!

Glitch Girl

Makes me seriously wish I had the PC version. I got M:UA as a birthday present from a friend.  He got it on PS2 so we could both play together, but I WISH I could use these mods on our co-op game.

lugaru

I dont want to make requests... it's such an awesome project and doing so seems wrong but...

... is there any chance we will see the punisher? He is an alltime marvel favorite of mine and teaming him with wolvie, daredevil and captain america (or ghost rider) would really bring back those old "marvel comics presents" days.

tommyboy

A couple of other people have made Punisher skins already, swapping him in place of Nick Fury.
If you do a search here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php
you should be able to find them.

tommyboy

tommyboy

Heres six new Meshes and skins:
Shang Chi Classic,
Shang Chi shirtless,
Shang Chi Modern (as seen in his recent series)

and
Iron Fist classic
Iron Fist modern (as seen in his current series)
Iron Fist Red (dunno where this comes from but I see pics of it online so I threw it in)

Both 3-packs available here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/MUA%20Stuff.html

BentonGrey

Wow!  Very cool Tommy, I especially like that classic version of Iron Fist, super awesome!

tommyboy

Alrighty then....
Here we have:
Mantis 2-pack

Black Knight 4-pack

Quasar 5-pack

Hercules 4-pack

and finally Hulk (joe fixit)

All can be found here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Mua%20meshes%202.html

jocke32

man! youre in a own league on skining man  :thumbup:

thalaw2

This makes me happy that i just got MUA for the PC!  Sweetness!!!!

tommyboy

Heres a 3-pack of Mannequins:
Angel(classsic),
Cyclops(astonishing)
Nightcrawler(skin by Iammingy)

And how they look as playables:

N.B. Angel is a mannequin Only. To get the playable version download my Angel 5-pack. Nightcrawler is included with both a mannequin and playable version (the difference being the tail is hidden on the playable to make room for the bolt-on tail the game uses). Cyclops can be used as a Mannequin or a playable.
And by "playable" I mean "goes in Actors as well as in Mannequins".

The pack can be found here:

detourne_me

Tommyboy! I love all the work you've been doing for this game too! i haven't tried avengers v2 yet, but i think i just might load it up now :D

BentonGrey

Alright Tommy, my new PC copy of MUA finally got here, and I can't wait to try out all this awesome content you've created!

tommyboy

I have released my MUA Falcon Mod.
4 meshes/skins, custom icons, powers, huds, special Redwing mesh FX.

can be found here(bottom of page):