Mainframe (done) American Dream and Dark Devil

Started by ghazkul, November 16, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hi guys, does anyone have a copy of Mainframe for  :ffvstr: ?
Much thanks guys!

Also, anyone got a mesh for American Dream with cap's shield and the shield animations? I know Tommyboy did a mesh without the shield once.

Or a Savage Land variant? :P
Spoiler

Darkdevil, with flaming weapons?

Podmark

I skinned Mainframe!
Here's a link.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on November 17, 2014, 02:11:54 AM
I skinned Mainframe!
Here's a link.

Very nice Pod, I have no clue how I missed this one.

Podmark

I have a Darkdevil up on HF. It's pretty old and I've always wanted to update it. No flaming weapons.
Also I love Darkdevil, one of my favorite MC2 characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Tommyboy did American Dream. In the #A section of site of course.

@Podmark: Adding fire to the weapons would be pretty simple though I'm sure you know that. However the mesh file (daredevil shoulderflaps) is no longer located in the group. You wouldn't happen to have a copy?

ghazkul

I know about TB's mesh, but unfortunately its her first appearance style (without the shield).

Oh and also I found a Stinger skin I forgot I did! Woot!

Podmark

Quote from: SickAlice on November 18, 2014, 05:24:06 PM
@Podmark: Adding fire to the weapons would be pretty simple though I'm sure you know that. However the mesh file (daredevil shoulderflaps) is no longer located in the group. You wouldn't happen to have a copy?

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/Podmark/daredevil_shoulderflaps.zip

I've never tried added fx to a mesh. It'd be a good trick to learn.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Thanks. Pretty simple, the first time I did it was Goblin Knight/Phil Urich's sword. Add a particle emitter directly to the choice weapon node so it follows it's movements. Add keyframe data to the keys for visibility (shrinking and growing) as you normally would for anything else, being at full size for the attacks with weapons and shrunken to zero when not. The part that makes it easy is you can simply copy the same information from the weapon itself that's already there and just rename the new string to the FX nodes name. Lest of course the weapon never hides, then just copy a particle emitter into a weapon node and your good to go.

laughing paradox

I did a skope for American Dream a long while ago, but never got back to it.

I'd have to finish the skope and reskin it, but I can't give an honest estimate for completion.

ghazkul